Monarch Conservation Webinar Series – 2019 Hosted by the Monarch Joint Venture
See the dates for the 2019 Monarch Conservation Webinar Series below, hosted by the Monarch Joint Venture and the USFWS National Conservation Training Center. Click on the title of the webinar to register for it. To see completed webinars, visit our page of archived webinars.
- February 26 – Western Monarch Population Down by 99%: How You Can Help
- March 19 – Monarch Butterfly Population Modeling with Dr. Chip Taylor (Bonus webinar!)
- March 26 – Monarchs in a Web of Life: Predators, Parasites and Disease with Dr. Karen Oberhauser and Dr. Sonia Altizer
- April 23 – Integrated Monarch Monitoring Program: Tools for Researchers, Conservation Professionals, and Citizen Scientists
- May 28 – Why Pollinator Habitat Makes Sense on Your Land: Maximizing the Potential of Working Acres
- June 25 – Monarchs and Social Science
- July 23 – How to Plant for Success: the Trials and Triumphs of Establishing Pollinator Habitat
- August 27 – Urban Monarch Butterfly Conservation
- September 24 – Engagement and Education with Monarchs
- October 22 – Lessons from Roadside Management for Monarchs
- November 19 – Trinational Monarch Conservation Science Updates
- December 17 – The Florida Monarch Population
Monarch Butterfly Events Calendar
NOTE: Please email our Education and Outreach Assistant to request events be added to this calendar. As noted at the bottom of the calendar, all events displayed are shown as central time. To follow the events more closely, simply add the calendar to your Google Calendar by using the button in the lower right-hand corner. In doing this, your default time zone should be displayed on all Monarch Butterfly Events listed on your Google Calendar.