Texas Wine Revolution Showcasing 100% Texas-Grown Rosé
Texas Wine Revolution being held Sunday, July 10th is an inaugural festival, showcasing the beauty of Texas grown wines, specifically this year 100% Texas grown Rosé wines.
Featuring up to 27 Texas wineries and winemakers and their Texas grown Rosé, the afternoon will include tastings, live music, local food purveyors, VIP seminars and shaded picnic areas for guests among Texas vines. Celebrate and meet local wineries, winemakers, and farmers for an awakening of “Real Texas Wine”.
At his year’s event, festival goers will enjoy:
- Complimentary 6 bottle tote bag, logo wine glass (for tasting and take home), a booklet featuring each participating winery that will double as a “passport”
- Tastings of up to (27) 100% Texas grown Rosés from Texas wineries and winemakers
- Live entertainment
- Opportunity to purchase bottles and glasses from participating wineries
- Local Restaurants/Food vendors with samples and food for purchase
- Shaded picnic areas
- Valet parking
- Security by local law enforcement
William Chris Vineyards will be the venue hosting the 2016 Texas Wine Revolution festival. It is conveniently located on Highway 290 in Hye, Texas, 50 minutes west of Austin and San Antonio.
For more information on registration, prices, wines, food, sponsorship, go to: